You are truly stunning. People talk about this ‘glow’ that pregnant women have, but what I saw in you during your maternity photo session at my studio was more than that. You exude confidence and grace and you rocked every pose and wardrobe combination that we came up with.
I’m so thankful that you chose me to document this incredible time in your life and I hope you are as proud of these images as I am. You were a joy to work with and I look forward to seeing you in my studio again!
Things you should know about maternity photos:
- Maternity photos are typically taken when mom is 32-37 weeks along.
- All of my clients have full access to my collection of studio clothing.
- Sessions can take place outside or at my beautiful studio in Tampa, Florida.
- Plan to be in front of the camera for 1-3 hours.
- Packages include up to 5 family members.
- Each maternity session is tailored to fit your specific needs. My packages include a pre-session consult where we’ll discuss your ideas and create a plan as to how we’ll bring them to life.
Feel free to check out my pricing page to learn more about what my maternity photo packages include, FAQs, and what to expect during your session. If you have any questions, please feel free to email me at email@example.com.
Are you ready to schedule your maternity portraits? I’d love to learn more about you and what you have in mind for your session. Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll set up a time to chat. I can’t wait to meet you!
Alison Winterroth is a photographer located in Tampa, Florida who specializes in photographing newborn babies, expectant mothers, and young families. Email Alison at email@example.com to schedule your session today!