I am a mother, wife and artist, sometimes in that order.
I have two children, a wonderful husband, and a huge, beautiful, extended family. I can be loud, but I also crave my quiet alone time.
this is me.
1) This is my life and why I do what I do. My family, my loves.
2) I have a fascination with rocks and crystals and not in the “I think they can heal you so I put them in my drinking water” kind of way but in the “Isn’t nature amazing and beautiful” kind of way. This is a slice of amethyst.
3) My Erin Condren planner. This thing holds my life and I would be lost without it. Don’t even try to convert me to a digital calendar. Not happening.
4) I create jewelry from resin with the focus on (you guessed it- rocks). See #2.
5) Herbs make any dish better. I can put rosemary in bread, basil with tomatoes and mozzarella and oregano on pizza. No salt needed (but I add it just for luck).
6) So I hope I don’t lose you on this one, but I like bugs, frogs and really any creatures. Except for cockroaches, don’t even come near me with a cockroach.
7) I love pretty much anything vintage, but especially trims, ribbons and flowers. Nature is beautiful but people make some pretty cool things too…
8) Sunsets- especially on the beach. I mean, I pretty much have built my life around sunsets. I think they make everything beautiful!
9) Last, but definitely not least: washi tape. These are made of transparent paper and come in limitless colors and patterns. A Japanese import, but I claim it for my own. I use it to seal envelopes, pretty up band aids and close bags in my fridge. Those pops of color make me happy.
So that’s me in 9 photographs (well, 10 if you count the video actually of me).
I would love to get to know you more and photograph your story.
Or, do you have more questions? Check out the FAQ page!
Newborn and Baby Photography Tampa. Tampa Newborn Photographers; specializes in maternity photography, newborn and family photography, and baby and family photography. Alison Winterroth is a Tampa Baby and newborn photographer with a studio located at: 1906 N Armenia Ave, #301 Tampa, FL 33607. She serves Hillsborough County, Tampa Fl, and Photography Near Me.