Choosing clothes to wear for photos with Santa is tough and my job is to make that easier! I have compiled some great outfit ideas that go with portraits for Santa with their accompanying links to the outfits*. These links were all made in October 2023 so they should be up to date and available for your family portraits this year! Hopefully these should help you in choosing coordinating clothing for all of your children. Please let me know if you have any questions about any of the outfits! If you are local to the Tampa Bay area and are still looking for a photographer for Santa, you can see more details here and use this link to book your slot.
*As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases
- You can find the navy knit sweater here and the khaki pants here.
- You can find the red velvet dress here, glittery boots here and the ribbed stockings here.
- This outfit is a set and you can find it here.
- Holiday colored bows can be found here, bowed sweater here, plaid skirt here and red patent shoes here.
- The striped Christmas tree shirt can be found here and red pants here.
- This whole plaid outfit can be found here and the loafers here.
- The red velvet dress is here and gold stockings here.
- The green dress is here, red headband is here, ribbed tights are here.
- You can find the red Christmas cardigan here and the khaki pants here.
- This all in one outfit here and the brown loafers here.
- This gold bow headband here, the white knit sweater here and adorable gold skirt here.
- The sweet striped pj set can be found here.
- I’m in love with this patterned pj set you can find here.
- This easy peasy outfit set is here.
Don’t wait on ordering to make sure these shops still have your Childs’ sizes and colors. Hopefully this helps you on deciding outfits for Santa Claus.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases